MotoPress version 1.5.2 has been released. This new update ships some incredible changes:
- now users are able to add stylish parallax effects and video backgrounds to their webpages
- MotoPress Content Editor is available in German.
After almost a month of development MotoPress team released the Content Editor version 1.5.0 with many new features and improvements.
Without a doubt this release is the really expecting update. Taking users’ feedback into consideration we’ve rolled out these exciting MotoPress capabilities for you:
- new approach to style objects
- new style manager for rows and columns
- object styles has been transferred to ‘Styles’ tab
- added new ‘Social buttons’ object to link to social profiles
You need only four easy steps to extend MotoPress with your own elements.
This step by step tutorial will show you how to extend MotoPress Content Editor with your widgets. It will guide you on how to create the plugin which enables to add the new “Testimonial Object” to the Visual Editor. While writing this plugin we will use MotoPress Documentation and WordPress coding standards.