- Log in to your WordPress.
- Go to the Plugins section and then to Installed Plugins.
- Find MotoPress plugin you want to update in the list of plugins.
- You can check the installed plugin version under the plugin description e.g. 1.4.8.
- You can check the current plugin version on our website in Changelog section.
- The update is available only when the License Key is activated. Go to your WordPress then go to MotoPress and pass to the License page and check whether it is valid and activated.
- If the License is not entered, you should type and activate it. You can find your License Key in the message you received after the plugin purchase or in your account on our website http://www.getmotopress.com/my-account/
- After the License has been activated you’ll see the available update as in any other WordPress plugin. You can find a message about the update under the Plugins section or under the Dashboard and Updates section.
- If you see that an update is available you should follow WordPress guides for updating the plugin.
You can download and install the plugin manually. You can find the latest plugin version in your account on our website here http://www.getmotopress.com/my-account/ Log in to your account using the login data that was delivered to your email after the plugin purchase. If you can not find your password you can reset it following the link http://www.getmotopress.com/wp-login.php?action=lostpassword You should use your email that was used while purchasing the plugin.
Note: If your current plugin version is earlier than the latest version in changelog, you need to update your plugin to the latest version.
You can watch this video tutorial about plugin update process.