Activating plugin crashes plugin admin page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Shaun

After recent updates to all plugins i was unable to access the admin plugin page, i deactivated all plugins then re enable one by one, when i get to your plugin to reactivate, it crashes my page, the plugin it’self seems to work fine, any thoughts on this?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Shaun,

Could you specify how exactly it crashes the page? Is there any error message? Could you provide screenshot or live example?

best regards,
    John

Dennis Logue

I have a similar problem. I have been unable to update to Motopress Editor 2.1 it just disappears after install so I have to go back to 1.8.

I can’t access the site at all now but the last message I got was:

“TypeError: switchEditors.switchto is not a function. http://heartandhand.care/wp-content/plugins/motopress-content-editor/mp/ce/concat.js?ver=1.6.0:31

Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.12; rv:54.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/54.0

Platform: MacIntel”

I tried from Chrome too but I can’t even get to the Desktop now???

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Dennis,

First of all you should check license activation. Make sure that you activate license of Content Editor using its license key and not one from Slider plugin.
    If the license is activated successfully and you get error while plugin update you can always get latest version of plugin from your account, remove currently installed plugin from your WordPress and install downloaded one.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.