Home Forums WordPress Plugins Content Editor Content builder bug

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  John Smith 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ax

Hi

i’m having a weird bug again and again. there’s a theme named “KOOL” that’s auto installing then i have this bug and the plugin stops working and the whole site is affected.

id: mp_row, name: , icon: /wordpress/wp-content/plugins/motopress-content-editor-lite/images/ce/object/no-object.png?ver=2.2.0, closeType: enclosed, resize: none, position: 0, show: 1
    name:
    id: mp_row_inner, name: , icon: wordpress/wp-content/plugins/motopress-content-editor-lite/images/ce/object/no-object.png?ver=2.2.0, closeType: enclosed, resize: none, position: 0, show: 1
    name:
    id: mp_span, name: , icon: wordpress/wp-content/plugins/motopress-content-editor-lite/images/ce/object/no-object.png?ver=2.2.0, closeType: enclosed, resize: none, position: 0, show: 1
    name:

is this related to the plugin ? thanx

#496545 Reply

John Smith
    Keymaster

Hi,
    We’ll test that theme however when I visited its page I found the following message:

This theme hasn’t been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.

That’s why it is not recommended to use it. I would recommend to try our WordPress Emmet Theme instead. There are available either Free and Premium versions.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Content builder bug
Your information: