Content editor without activating theme?

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by J. Davis.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chey
    Participant

I recently purchased a WordPress theme along with the Moto press content editor. I can’t seem to figure out how to use the content editor with my new theme without making the theme active.

Advice?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello Chey,

I’m sorry but you could you clarify the question more detailed? What exactly theme you have? Don’t you want to activate that theme but use Visual Builder with another one?

Best regards,
    John

Chey
    Participant

Hi John,

I purchased a WordPress theme/template to replace an existing website that I have. I have both the new template and content editor in WordPress but the content editor appears to only work if I select “Activate” but does if I select “Live Preview”

I’m not a website developer which is why I purchased the content editor so any assistance in resolving this would be appreciated.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello Chey,

I’d like to take a closer look at your theme, that’s why we have requested access to your WordPress in the request. Please check your inbox and reply to our message privately. We’ll test your WordPress installation.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.