Full Width Background Image

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    West Valley Media

I am using motopress content editor to put content on the home page. I drag an image over and select the image in the media library. How do I get it to go full width so I can put additional content on top? I tried editing col/row background image with no success.

Thanks in advance.

Matt

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can put image to the background of any row using one of the ways below:

As for full width style so you can select it from predefined styles of the selected Row.
    Best regards,
    John

David Manners
    Participant

Hi John

We have tried your steps above, but there are no options for None, Video, YouTube, Parallax.

The only options available are Type (Full & Fixed Width), Class & Anchor.

Please advise, we are using Motopress Content Editor (Developer Edition) v1.6.7

We also have installed Motopress Slider (developer Edition) v1.2.3

Thanks

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi David,

Most likely you use CherryFramework addon which integrates Cherry shortcodes and modifies some MotoPress properties. However there should be something like Background Type dropdown list with options. You can try to deliver your request to CherryFramework developers.
    Also you can submit a request and provide us with admin login data so that we could check it for you.

Best regards,
    John

David Manners
    Participant

Hi John

Thank you for getting back to me. It would be great if you could login and have a quick look.

If it is solely with Cherry, then we’ll contact them after.

Many many thanks

David

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi David,

We do not recommend to share your login details here on the forum. We tried to follow the link you provided but it was invalid. Please check the details again and provide us with valid ones in the request.

Best regards,
    John

Liz

What they don’t tell you is that you have to click on the 3 tiny dots seen on the left of your text box. Make sure is says Row (as you can see on their example) and not Column at the top left of the little window that pops up. If it says Row, then you can set to parallax. If it says column, there are no options. Took me days to figure out that those dots are highly important.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Liz,

We are sorry for confusion. Since latest update 2.2.0 the dots were changed to color single circles.
    Select Rows And Columns
    You can get more information at this guide

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.