How to change "leave a comment" text in Grid to Spanish?

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Content Editor How to change "leave a comment" text in Grid to Spanish?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Alexis Lanetti

Hello.

I have many projects with this plugin but all are in english. In all cases when i use grid i need to disabled “comment and date” because they show “Leave a comment” text (and i need they say “Dejar un comentario” or just put only the date).

How i can change this text? ill try to get into CSS and put display:none at comments-link in theme.css and theme.min.css but they don’t work.

How i can solved this? I have WordPress in Spanish and Motopress on Spanish configuration.

Thanks

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Alexis,

By default there is Posts Grid element available in Page Builder. In order to translate ‘Leave Comment’ you have to create a new Posts Grid layout. You should follow this guide.
    If you need my assistance you can order Extended Support offer. We’ll do it for you.
    As for date so it is translated automatically when you change language at WordPress.

Best regards,
    John

pedro

Hello.

I have several designs with this plugin but all are in English. In all instances when I use the network I want to hurt “comment and date” as they show “Leave a comment” text.

How can I improve this line? I’ll try to get into CSS and put performance :none at comments-link in theme.css and theme.min.css but people don’t work.

How can I explain this? I have WordPress in Spanish and Motopress on Spanish arrangement.

Thanks

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Pedro,

You do not need to edit any file in order to remove comments and date. You can simply find the property to hide meta data within Posts Grid element.

Best regards,
    John

pedro

Thanks

wenn

If you need my assistance you can order Extended Support offer. We’ll do it for you.
    As for date so it is translated automatically when you change language at WordPress

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, but other strings may not be translated so you may need to create new template for Posts Grid.

Best regards,
    John

vixiest

now i know what should i do.. thanks..

Ankita

Hello,
    I understood how it works.
    Thank for sharing,Ankita

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.