JQuery is not defined.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Livio

ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined.
    Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_9_5) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/50.0.2661.102 Safari/537.36
    Platform: MacIntel

Livio

The error shows up when I publish a page, until that it works fine.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Livio,

Please check if your website address is the same as admin address. Probably there is some redirect enabled that causes an issue. If nothing is helpful you can submit a request to our technical support team.

Best regards,
    John

Leon

Hi, I had the self problem. It was easy. In my case it happes because I copy text from office word. It copy a lot of nonsense into wordpress than. I delete woffice tags in the wordpress text-modus and motopress works again.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Leon,

Thank you for sharing your experience with others. Have a nice day.

Best regards,
    John

Carlos

I try everything and still show the same error.
    I had a redirect, but I deleted and the error continues.

ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined.
    Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/57.0.2987.133 Safari/537.36
    Platform: Win32

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello Carlos,

First of all make sure you use latest version of plugin. At this time it is 2.2.0.
    If it is up to date make sure you can preview the content of the draft pages even added by default WordPress editor. For this create a new page, add some text and click preview button. If you can see the text you added at preview it means that WordPress is configured properly.
    Also you can try to to deactivate all the plugins except Visual Builder and try to launch it at new page.
    If it still does not work try to switch to another theme just for test.
    If it is not helpful you can submit a request to our support team. We’ll take a closer look at it.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.