List mobile style displayed by default – table set to display: none

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Timetable and Event Schedule List mobile style displayed by default – table set to display: none

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rose

Hello!

I love the idea of this plugin – but I am having a weird issue with it. When I set everything up and add the shortcode – the mobile list view displays by default and the table view has an element style of display: none attached to it. I can see the table if I go into my browser’s inspect mode and remove the element style but that obviously doesn’t chance anything on the actual website. What could be causing this issue?

Cheers

Rose

It’s a custom theme but I have nothing in the CSS about hiding tables. The display:none is being applied directly to the table’s element style – so it isn’t coming from my stylesheets. The site is private for now since it’s still under development.

Also the table ID is set to id=”#all” instead of id=”all” which prevents me from styling it. A quick fix perhaps.

Rose

Just an update – this appears to be a conflict with my theme. I’m not sure what would cause this so if you can point me in the right direction hopefully I can fix whatever is causing this to happen! Cheers~

Rose

I tried switching to a completely basic theme (just the absolute bare bones) and it didn’t work. So there must be some support I need to add in order to make the plugin work. Any idea what that could be?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Rose,

Thank you for using Timetable plugin. Could you specify the name of your theme? If it is paid version please email us describing issue with screenshots.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.