Motopress Content Editor Gear Icon Keeps On Loading (Doesn't open)

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Content Editor Motopress Content Editor Gear Icon Keeps On Loading (Doesn't open)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Mohan Das

Motopress Content Editor Gear Icon Keeps On Loading. The page builder just doesn’t opens.
    I’m using Emmet Lite theme!
    My Website – http://www.squarenoid.com

Kestis

Just bought MotoPress editor.
    The page builder keeps loading but doesn’t open.

What should i do?

Webgrrl

same here — it was working fine the other day… page won’t load
    + also one of my post (the most recent) – content not showing
    — anyways — its broken – hope the fix is soon~

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’ve just tested latest version of our WordPress Page Builder and Emmet theme and could not replicate the issue you described. probably there is some plugin that affects MotoPress functionality? Please test it or submit a request providing admin login details. We’ll have a look at you WordPress.

Best regards,
    John

Mohan Das

I have tried deactivating all plugings…
    even i reinstalled my wordpress… but still it’s not working…
    I have contacted support team with login details… Hope that my problem gets solved!

Mohan Das

Thank you so much! Solved my problem!
    cloudflare was enabled on my site!
    i installed cloudflare plugin in my site and then configured it properly…Solved my problem…
    Thanks…

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Mohan,

Thank you for sharing your experience with others. For users who use CloudFlare too:
    CloudFlare plugin for WordPress
    Guide on how to configure plugin

Best regards,
    John

MM.

Hi there,

Like Mohan, I’ve got the exact same problem using the Lite version of MotoPress Content Editor on Emmet Lite for a test site. I’ve deactivated all plugins but MotoPress Content Editor Lite but still get the same problem. The following error keeps appearing:

An internal error occurred during loading Content Editor. Please submit this data to support team.
    QuotaExceededError: The quota has been exceeded..

I’ve tested a different visual builder and that works, so I’m confused as to what’s stopping MotoPress.

MM.

Update:

I tried testing the plugin via the Demo, and got the same error. I was using my Mac running Sierra with Safari. Then I tried Safari on the iPad, and it didn’t work either.

…..however, Chrome on the Mac seems to work. Thought you guys should know.

MM.

Update #2:

That said ….I’m not able to scroll to the bottom of the page I’m editing to see everything the Page Builder offers in Chrome.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Probably there are some issue on your server side. Try to contact your hosting provider asking them to check your server configurations.
    If it is not helpful you can submit a request to our support team providing admin login data.

Best regards,
    John

Saurabh
    This reply has been marked as private.
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Saurabh,

Please submit a request providing all required information. We need to check your WordPress installation.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.