motopress editor dont stop loading…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 125 total)
  • Author
    irlinger

when i click on the motopress editor button, the loading start but never end.
    I can not edit pages, post etc…
    plz help 🙁

alejandro

me pas alo mismo alguna solucion?

alejandro

I feel the same, some solution?

irlinger

still have the probleme, some help?

Claus

Same problem here..

An internal error occurred during loading Content Editor. Please submit this data to support team.

TypeError: Objektet understøtter ikke egenskaben eller metoden ‘switchto’.

Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; Trident/7.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; rv:11.0) like Gecko

Platform: Win32

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

This error occurred after WordPress update to 4.3 version. It happens when you launch our WordPress Page Builder from a Text tab of default WordPress editor. You need to switch to Visual tab to launch MotoPress Content Editor successfully. The issue will be fixed in the next version of MotoPress plugin.

We are sorry for temporary inconveniences.

Visual Tab

Best regards,
    John

irlinger

i have another probleme with the motopress editor.
    I can not use it when i switch my website to french tanslation with setting from wp administration

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Actually there should not be any issue after switching the language. We need to have a closer look at the issue. We recommend to submit a request providing login details there. We’ll check it for you.

Best regards,
    John

danu

hi all, i have same problem when i click “edit with motopress”

“An internal error occurred during loading Content Editor. Please submit this data to support team.
    TypeError: switchEditors.switchto is not a function.
    Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/45.0.2454.85 Safari/537.36
    Platform: Win32”

PLEASE HELP!!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please refer to my reply above dated on August 27, 2015 at 1:57 pm. This solution should be helpful.

Best regards,
    John

Aktar

Thank you John!

Monte Davis
    Participant

I”m using WordPress version 4.3.1 and using either the “visual” or the “text” button does not matter when trying to launch motopress content editor I receive the error:
    An internal error occurred during loading Content Editor. Please submit this data to support team.
    ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined.
    Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_10_3) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/46.0.2490.80 Safari/537.36

Any help would be appreciated….when will the next release of motopress content editor take place?

Monte

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello Monte,

Often users enable Under Construction mode using redirects and other server configurations. These actions affect the functionality of MotoPress plugin. In order to avoid this we recommend to use WordPress plugins from WordPress.org. For example this Under Construction plugin. It is far easier in usage and won’t affect your WordPress.

The simple test of the issue is to add new page, type any test word using default WordPress editor and click preview. If you can see the word you typed then your WordPress is configured properly. If you can not see the word you typed you should fix it.

You can submit login details with admin roles in the request you created. We’ll check that for you.

Best regards,
    John

Monte

I am able to add new pages and see content while previewing. When do you anticipate an update to your plugin for WordPress 4.3.1? I have purchased the plugin but cannot use it….your plugin was recommended by Template Monster but it does not work with the template I purchased. Please assist with this issue.

Thanks,

Monte

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Monte,

MotoPress Content Editor 1.6.7 is compatible with WordPress 4.3.1. There is HTML file with Under Construction text uploaded to root folder on your server and it is being loaded instead of website preview. This is causing an issue. That’s why we recommend to remove that HTML file and enable Under Construction mode using plugin like one we advised above.

If you need our assistance you can provide us with FTP details to ticket and we’ll check your files.

Best regards,
    John

• This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by J. Davis.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 125 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.