motopress editor dont stop loading…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 125 total)
  • Author
    save

Pls Help Have error below link in my wordpress . I can’t edit monopress .

http://red-onions.net/demo/connectcable/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/error.png

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

You use out of date version of MotoPress plugin. Please check your license activation and update MotoPress Content Editor to latest version (currently it is 1.6.7).

Best regards,
    John

Ricardo

I have the same problem. The following message appears when I try to use the motopress content editor. I have the latest version. (1.6.7).

An internal error occurred during loading Content Editor. Please submit this data to support team.
    TypeError: Cannot read property ‘value’ of undefined.
    Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_11_2) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/47.0.2526.106 Safari/537.36
    Platform: MacIntel

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Ricardo,

Actually it is not the same error anyway you can submit a request and provide us with admin access and website URL and we’ll test plugin for you.

Best regards,
    John

keg

Just purchased motopress editor. I am experiencing the same problem. The editor never stops loading. it has been 1 hour and it is still loading. Even tried on a new page, doesnt work.
    I am using wordpress 4.4 and the latest version of motopress
    Any solution? otherwise, i am truly disappointed.

Bryan Edwards
    Participant

You new this three months ago and still sold flawed program. Is that not fraud?

Just purchased motopress editor. I am experiencing the same problem. The editor never stops loading. it has been 1 hour and it is still loading. Even tried on a new page, doesn”t work.
    I am using wordpress 4.4 and the latest version of motopress
    Any solution? otherwise, i am truly disappointed.
    John Smith

Keymaster
    Hi Monte,

MotoPress Content Editor 1.6.7 is compatible with WordPress 4.3.1. There is HTML file with Under Construction text uploaded to root folder on your server and it is being loaded instead of website preview. This is causing an issue. That’s why we recommend to remove that HTML file and enable Under Construction mode using plugin like one we advised above.

If you need our assistance you can provide us with FTP details to ticket and we’ll check your files.

Best regards,
    John

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Bryan and Keg,

The MotoPress Content Editor v1.6.7 is compatible with latest WordPress version. That’s why I kindly ask you to submit requests providing admin login details and URLs to your WordPress sites. I’ll test MotoPress Content editor on your websites and let you know what caused that issue.

Best regards,
    John

Carlos Urban
    Participant

I have a similar problem. Motopress is installed on a multi-site environment. In the main installation there are no problems, the first site is working well. On subsite only the gear icon of Moto press shows, nothing more happens.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Carlos,

First of all make sure you use MotoPress plugin of latest version. Currently it is 1.6.7. If the plugin is up to date you can submit a request to our support team. It is rather difficult to analyze the case without testing your WordPress.

Best regards,
    John

Carlos Urban
    Participant

Hi John,

thanks for your reply. With a little luck I have apparently found a solution.

I use the latest version of Moto Press (1.6.7) and the latest WordPress (4.4.2). I disabled motopress as super-administrator for all sites and then re-enabled on the sub-page. Since then everything works.

Best regards, Carlos

Dimitri Salonia
    Participant

Da qualche giorno non funziona motopress mi dice TypeError: switchEditors.switchto is not a function.
    Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/49.0.2623.110 Safari/537.36
    Platform: Win32
    datemi un aiuto grazie

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Dimitri,

This error message means that you use our of dated version of plugin. You need to check license activation and update plugin to latest version. Currently it is 1.6.7. After successful update the error should not occur any more.

Best regards,
    John

Ignacio Stein
    Participant

I have the same issue here. I´ve already submited a request, no response.
    I have plugin version: 1.6.7
    Wordpress: 4.4.2
    With TemplateMonster template installed.

Can i have my mone back?

Best regards.

IS

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Ignacio,

Please make sure you have provided admin login details for our tech support team. They will have a look at the issue and fix it for you so that you could use MotoPress Content Editor.
    We can submit a refund in case when we are not be able to fix the issue. But we need to have a chance to do that.
    Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,
    John

Joe

I have the same issue. Get this error and don’t know what to do.

An internal error occurred during loading Content Editor. Please submit this data to support team.
    ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined.
    Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/49.0.2623.112 Safari/537.36
    Platform: Win32

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 125 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.