motopress editor dont stop loading…

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 125 total)
  • Author
    Claudio

Hi,

I’m using the WordPress 4.6.1 and Motopress Content Editor version 2.1.1.

The Motopress Content Editor got deactivated after I installed the Yoast SEO plugin.

The Yoast plugin version is 3.7.1 and I’m getting the following error on the dev console.

load-scripts.php:2 Uncaught Error: no such method 'instance' for autocomplete widget instance(…)
    error @ load-scripts.php:2
    (anonymous function) @ jquery-ui.js:496
    each @ load-scripts.php:2
    each @ load-scripts.php:2
    $.fn.(anonymous function) @ jquery-ui.js:488
    onPostRender @ wp-tinymce.php:56d 

Any particular reason for this?

Claudio

I think I found the particular part that is causing the issue

If you go to SEO > Titles and Metas > Post types and Hide the Yoast SEO Meta Box for Posts and Pages.

Then Motopress Editor starts working. The only thing that this option seems to do is disable the options box for the Yoast Plugin in the Edit content page from wordpress.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Claudio,

That’s rather strange as Page Builder by MotoPress is fully compatible with Yoast SEO plugin. You can submit a request and we’ll have a closer look at your WordPress.

Best regards,
    John

Hugo
    Participant

Hi,

I am having the same issue, when I try to edit to motopress it just sits idle and doesn’t load.
    The site in question is pcwerx.ca

If you can help, that would be great.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Hugo,

Probably there is some conflict with another plugin. You can simply deactivate all the plugins except Page Builder and see if it works. Then activate plugins one by one and find which one causes an issue.

Best regards,
    John

Hugo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Hugo,

We have found that you have used some <script> on your pages. You should try to use Embed element within Page Builder for using scripts on pages.

Best regards,
    John

David
    Participant

Hi There ,

After to have install the last versions I got a similar problem ( but the system does not provide me any error ) he just never stop to load … have you any GOOD suggestions because all the solution bring up to my post does not work ….

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by David.
    David
    Participant

Hi There ,

I got the same issue and your solution bring does not work …

This is a screenshot of the console

2016-11-17_1417

And yes I use the last version of ur plugin

David
    Participant

2016-11-17_1419

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi David,

If you have already tried to deactivate plugins, switch to another theme and check content of the page for scripts and Page Builder can not be launched then you can submit a request provide admin login data and website URL. We’ll have a closer look at it.
    Don’t forget to provide license key or purchase information so that we could identify your account.

Best regards,
    John

Dejan
    Participant

Hello from germany,

my motopress editor also dont stop loading. but the problem is only with google chrome!
    with firefox the motopress editor working fine.

anyone a idea?

Best regards

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Dejan,

Check if there is some suspicious addon or extension installed at Chrome browser. Try to clear the cache in your browser and check it again.

Best regards,
    John

Paul

Dear Motopress support team,

My Motopress won’t stop loading. I get this loading screen and it stops just before half the circel. Ive tried different browsers and clearing all the history, but no effect. It works on the computer of my friend. I have all the newest versions. Please help.

Paul

Mark

I have the same problem…

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 125 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.