Page Editing With Motopress Not Loading

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Enrique
    Participant

Installed a new theme from Monster Template and worked on the “about” page. Wen’t back to continue working on the theme and the Motopress Page Editior is not loading. The timer sits as if it is loading but it doesn’t complete the loading process.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Enrique,

There are a lot of templates at TemplateMonster. We need to have a closer look at your theme to advise you what could be the problem.
    You can check MotoPress license activation and make sure you use latest version of plugin. Also try to deactivate other plugins and try our WordPress Page Builder without them to find if some may cause a conflict.

Best regards,
    John

Maria

I am having the same issue. I know that it used to be compatible with my theme and plug-ins but I have not used this plug-in in a few months. So when I went to make a few changes, it will no longer load. I have verified that I have the most recent version of the plug-in and have uninstalled other plug-ins that may interfere, but still no luck.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Maria,

Probably there is conflict with other plugin. You can try to deactivate plugins one by one testing Page Builder to find one that caused an issue.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.