Problem whit checkout page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Leonardo

Hello, I have a problem with the plugin hotel booking version 0.1.4. The plugin is present in the template that I purchased, “wood hotel template”.
    The plugin seems to work well in research, but at the moment I enter the data in the “reservation form” and then book now, I always the same error: “Room is unavailable for requested dates“, even if the dates in the calendar are all free. I did several tests on different hosting, but only local the plugin works correctly. It has already happened to someone else? Someone at some suggestions?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello Leonardo,

It is out of date version of plugin. Seems like your theme is compatible with this version only as theme providers adjusted it. The latest version of Hotel Booking plugin has been modified sufficiently and your theme should be updated to fit it too.
    Could you submit a request to our support team as we need to take a closer at it.

Best regards,
    John

Ruslan

Hello, I have the same problem. Can you help us?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Ruslan,

We need more information to help you with it. Make sure you use latest version of plugin. What version of plugin installed at your WordPress?

Best regards,
    John

Ruslan

I have version 0.1.4.The plugin is present in the template that I purchased, “wood hotel template”. How I can upgrade him?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Ruslan,

Your theme provider hardcoded plugin to fit current version of your theme. Since 0.1.4 version there have been added a lot of modifications to the plugin and if you update it without adjusting theme it will break your layout. So you should contact your theme provider and ask them to update theme to fit updated version of plugin.
    You can also email us providing required information so we could take a look at issue with booking rooms.

best regards,
    John

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.