There is no Content section on the template of this page.

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Content Editor There is no Content section on the template of this page.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Peter
    Participant

The recent Motopress update to version 2.0.1 has removed the ability for me to edit or add page content.

I had no reason to modify my themes with the theme integration (https://motopress.com/documentation/wordpress/plugins/content-editor/theme-integration/) as Motopress used to work fine with my themes. But even after adding the integration I can’t edit/add with version 2.0.1.

Any suggestions?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Peter,

We would like to ask you to submit a request to tech support team describing the issue more detailed and providing admin access. We’ll have a closer look at MotoPress WordPress Page Builder installed at your site.

Best regards,
    John

Richard Fieldhouse

Me too – I submitted a support request 24 hours ago and no reply.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Richard,

We are currently working to fix this light conflict with CherryFramework. Do not worry we’ll do reply to your request.

Best regards,
    John

Richard Fieldhouse

Thanks John, and have received your helpful reply. And thanks for the support and your great product!!

Peter
    Participant

Thank you John. Ticket request submitted.

@Richard – What was the fix for your issue?

Christian

I also submitted a request to tech support regarding the same problem. No answer until now. What is the solution? Thanks

Jim Signorelli
    Participant

Yep! Me Too
    Same problem, no solution

Richard

Waiting also. In the process of building 15 websites. Used Motopress for a couple of days and it worked great. I am planning to buy the developer license but will wait to see if this gets fixed first. I would be happy to provide login details if asked.

same problem for me also with most recent update of wordpress.

unable to edit content of website pages since newest WordPress update a few days ago. would hate to have to roll back to older wordpress version or change editor.
    Patiently waiting. As with others, I maintain several websites and MotoPress had been great.
    best regards

Ed Journiac
    Participant

Hello, same problem here, must i wait or submit ticket ?

“There is no Content section on the template of this page. Make sure the page template is correct.”

Richard

Some kind of reply from support would be nice. Anyone know of another good editor to use?

Peter
    Participant

@Richard – There are a couple of other options but out of respect for the Motopress developers I won’t name them here.

Motopress is my preferred page builder for my low-cost websites where the end-user has little or no experience with WordPress. Other page builders can be overly complicated for some users even if they offer more functionality. On top of that, the developer licence allows me to keep my costs down on some website packages. Other page builders I use are for those customers that are willing to pay for the higher priced monthly package deals.

My support ticket has been assigned to someone. As soon as I find out more I’ll let you all know. It appears this may be widespread though as it is affecting other themes other than my own – so we may soon see an update to Motopress rolled-out to fix this.

weyl Marc-Adrien
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

We are really sorry for temporary inconveniences. We are working hard to fix the issue as soon as it is possible. If you need to edit websites urgently I would recommend to rollback to 1.6.7 version of plugin. If you do not have it you can submit a request and we’ll attach zip archive for you.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.