- animated hotspots
- tooltip custom colors:background and text
- unlimited amount of hotspots
- tinyMCE editor for tooltip text
- tooltip diplay options: always, on hover and on click
- hotspot custom colors
- ability to change tooltip position: bottom, top, left, right
- customizable preset themes for hotspots and tooltips
- Go to Plugins > Add New in your WordPress DashBoard
- Click Upload Plugin, Browse and Choose File, then select ZIP file of Image Hostspot plugin.
- Click Install Now.
- Click Activate to add new widgets right away.
- Launch MotoPress Content Editor on any Page, Post or Custom Post Type
- Check Media group of objects to find new widget – Image Hotspot
How to add Image Hotspot Widget
1. Drag Hotspot Image to the page and drop it there
2. Select an image to add pointers to
3. Set up an Inherit hotspot and tooltip theme that would be applied by default:
- hotspot color: custom, red grey, black
- hotspot size: small, middle and large
- tooltip theme: select predefined one or modify custom one with color picker
- select tooltip position
- define when the tooltip should be displayed: on hover, on click or always
How to add new hotspot to the image
1. Add new hotspot and it will appear at the center of the image
2. Type tooltip text in the description field
3. When you hover over the image you can see the x and y percentage position of the cursor at he top right hand corner
4. Just put a cursor to the place where you want to add a pointer, remember the position percents and type them to X and Y Position fields
5. Once you indicate the coordinates for a hotspot it will move to its place.
6. You can also customize each hotspot individually if you do not want to use Inherit style