4. Now click on Label tab to configure the field at object Settings Panel.
5. Name current field e.g. First Name, Email, Telephone, Address etc.
6. Select type of the field among the available ones:
- Text – simple single line text field;
- Email – a field validated for email format;
- Text area – multiline text field usually is used for descriptions and messages;
- Select – a dropdown list of options to select one. There is an input field where you can type one option per line to form the list.
- Telephone – validated field for telephone number input;
- Checkboxes – multiple options choice by its checking
- Radio buttons – for single choice between multiple options.
- Number – is used to input number and accept numeric value
- Label – additional label for the field/text object
7. Use Label as the placeholder or leave it next to field
8. Define whether the filed is required or optional
9. Set the ‘Field name’. It should be unique as it is required to build an email template.
10. You can also apply custom styles and scripts for each field pasting class or id to CSS Class and ID properties.
11. Now you can add new field
Now when your Contact Form is ready you need to setup reCAPTCHA and e-mail template to receive messages:
1. Go to MotoPress>Settings ad switch to Simple Contact Form tab
2. Enter your email address where the letters should be sent.
3. You may also enter a website name and email in angle brackets e.g. My Site <firstname.lastname@example.org>
4. Fill Subject field for subject of letters you will receive. We recommend to use dynamic macros [form-name] and [blog-name] to know for sure what form and website has been used for sending message.
5. Edit or use default Success and Fail status messages. The other status messages and warnings like wrong format/field validation, required field, etc. are output by browser.
6. Setup reCAPTCHA if you are going to use it in your forms to prevent spam. For this you should follow the link to sign up for an API key pair. Copy Site Key and Secret Key to corresponding fields. Also you may define the language typing its code e.g. en, de, es … You’ll find there a link for page with all language codes.
7. Build E-mail Templates. In order to get message from the form you created you should create a message body with your unique field names. For this you have to type the ID ofcertain contact form and press ‘Add template’ button. Then create an email template adding field names. The field name should be put into square brackets [ ] e.g. [your-name] . All [field-names] will be replaced with a corresponding field values. You can also use simple HTML tags like < p > < / p > and < br > to mark a message e.g.
Message from: [your-name]
Thus you are able to create an e-mail template for each Contact Form.
Requirements: This addon requires MotoPress Content Editor.
License: GNU GPL.
Plugin is one time payment product and provides unlimited usage, updates and support.