Cannot activate RM

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kelly

Hi,
    I really like the plugin and would like to use this for my client, but I am getting an error message, see below.
    Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING or ‘(‘ in /home/noodlegi/public_html/menu/wp-content/plugins/mp-restaurant-menu/restaurant-menu.php on line 13

Also can my client download this menu in an app version for them to see orders on their mobile?

Many thanks
    Kelly

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Kelly,

Most likely there is installed out of date PHP version at your server. Please try to contact your hosting provider and ask them to update PHP to 5.3+ version.
    You can enable email to send when new order is submitted.
    Also take a look at Delivery and Toppings extensions for Restaurant Menu plugin

Best regards,
    John

Kelly

Hi John,
    Thank you for getting back to me, I have php 5.6 installed on my server and the latest version of wordpress, I have tried changing the php to different versions but it does make any difference, I still get the error, I have also tried with different themes, but still nothing.
    I really like this plugin and I would consider buying the addons too, so any help would be really appreciated.

Many thanks
    Kelly

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Kelly,

Please email us or submit a request to our support team providing required details. We’d like to take a closer look at it.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.