Column widths are different sizes

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sam

Hi,
    I really love this timetable and only have one issue that I can’t seem to rectify.
    The column widths of the timetable are all different, some more noticeable than others. I have seen others have had this same problem and were told to add some code but it doesn’t seem to work for me, in fact any changes I make to the templates don’t reflect on my theme, even if I copy them to my child theme and change them there so I have no idea how to fix.
    Could you please help?

Thanks so much

Sam

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Sam,

The style of TimeTable depends on your theme styling. Could you specify what theme you use? Or email us an example so we could take a closer look at it.

Best regards,
    John

Sam
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Sam

Hi John,

Sorry I just put my unfinished website back to “coming soon” mode for obvious reasons.
    If you need to see it please let me know or give me an email address I can send screenshots to.

thanks again,

Sam

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Sam,

Please submit a request to our support team or email us.

Best regards,
    John

Rose

Hi! It’s a custom theme but I have nothing in the CSS about hiding tables. The display:none is being applied directly to the table’s element style – so it isn’t coming from my stylesheets. The site is private for now since it’s still under development.

Rose

Also the table ID is set to id=”#all” instead of id=”all” – which means I can’t style it properly anyway. A small fix perhaps.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.