Emmet Pro and WPMUdev (ajax, sidebars)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mike Hammock
    Participant

I am using the Emmet Pro Theme and also the WPMUdev Coursepress LMS plugin. Everything is working well until I try to do a couple of things on Emmet with LMS pages/courses.

Disclaimer: I have already talked to WPMUdev, they asked me to contact MOTOPRESS dev because there are no errors being thrown out when the page is loading/inspected.

Problems:
    How can I add a sidebar to course plugin page (non-post, non-static page) in wordpress using Emmet?

When im viewing a COURSE in the website using the Emmet Pro theme, Ajax buttons dont work at all. If I switch to a default WordPress Theme, then the Ajax buttons work just fine.
    Ex: Ajax button for taking a Quiz Again. It simply doesn’t do anything when I click it if I am using the Emmet Pro theme.

Thoughts?

Mike H.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Mike,

I’m sorry but I did not have a chance to work with plugin you mentioned. Could you submit a request and explain how to replicate the issue – step by step? We’ll take a closer look at it for you.

Bets regards,
    John

Mike Hammock
    Participant

Hi John,

I “submitted a request”. The email I got back from the team was:

Hi Mike,

We’ve just received your request (8841). Thanks!

Unfortunately, we can not answer you right now (we’d love to!). The response time depends on the volume of current inquiries and kind of issues. We promise to assist you as quickly as possible!

John, I sent a response. Asking for someone to be assigned to me to help me understand why the theme doesn’t work with a plugin that loads Ajax in content. I asked for help in assigning a side-bar to the right on my /course page (LMS courses page).

We’ll see what happens and when. Im not inspired with confidence yet.

I appreciate YOUR response though.

Thank you John.

Mike Hammock

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Mike,

Thank you for submitted request. We have sent a reply asking for additional information. Let’s continue our conversation there.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.