Minimum amount for delivery

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Christiane

I bought the extension “Restaurant menu delivery” in order to set a miminum amount for delivery. The setup is very easy but it does not work. I can order any amount I want, it still sends the order successfully. Even it is less than the minimum order amount.
    What can I do?

Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Hi Christine,

Do you mean a minimum order amount for free delivery under Dashboard > Restaurant Menu > Settings > Extensions? This feature lets you set a minimum total price of order for free delivery. E.g. you want to provide free delivery for customers who order for 20 USD or more, then you set Minimum order amount value to 20. In this case users are automatically not charged the delivery fee. Other users can still make orders of any cost. So if somebody orders for less than 20 USD, they will be additionally charged your delivery fee, but the order will still be successful.
    Currently, there is no option to set a minimum quantity of an item for delivery. You may set this rule on your checkout page.
    We will keep in mind your suggestion and may add this feature in our further updates.

Best regards,
    Stacy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.