motopress editor dont stop loading…

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 125 total)
  • Author
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

If it works on another PC then issue is on your side. Could you specify OS and browser you use with its versions? You can also submit a request providing admin login data and we’ll test plugin on our side.

Best regards,
    John

Raffy Pedrajita

I am currently testing this plugin, but I am stuck on this screen. Help.

Raffy Pedrajita

Update:

I was able to run in on Safari, but in Google Chrome, it just show this image… it is not loading.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Raffy,

I’m sorry but could you provide more information about your case? What are the versions of plugin and WordPress? What license plan you ordered? Are there any content at your page or it new created page? What solutions provided at this forum you tried?

Best regards,
    John

Raffy Pedrajita

Hi John,

I am using the free version only. I am hesitant to buy because of this issue.

It is working fine in Safari, but not in Chrome. I can’t find any solution …

Can you further assist?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Raffy,

You can check the extensions installed at Chrome browser. Try to disable them and check Page Builder once again. Also test plugin on another PC.

Best regards,
    John

Joanna Leung
    Participant

Hi,

I still encounter problems with the MotoPress Content Editor. I receive this error:

Nonce error: Nonce is invalid. Try to reload page.
    Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/55.0.2883.87 Safari/537.36
    Platform: Win32

Please advice

Best regards,

Joanna

inwendo GmbH
    Participant

Hey, I have the same problem.
    Plattform: Mac OSX
    Tried on Safari and Chrome. Same Problem.

null

Latest Version of Motopress.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Probably there is conflict with other plugin installed at your WordPress. Try to deactivate plugins one by one testing Page Builder to find one which is causing an issue.

Best regards,
    John

Herman

I got the next text when i click “ëdit with Motopress” by page HOME:

An internal error occurred during loading Content Editor. Please submit this data to support team.
    Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/51.0.2704.79 Safari/537.36 Edge/14.14393

Can you help me

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Herman,

If the recommendation above is not helpful you can submit a request providing:

– admin login details
    – website URL
    – license key

Best regards,
    John

Benedicte E. v. Brasch

Hello there,

I have the same problem with Motopress Content Editor not loading. It happend after a redirect of a domaine, and me changing the site url.

Info: An internal error occurred during loading Content Editor. Please submit this data to support team.

Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.12; rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0

Platform: MacIntel

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Benedicte,

I can not provide you with solution due to lack of information provided. What version of plugin is installed? What theme do you use? What plugins are installed there? What solution provided on this forum/topic did you try?

Best regards,
    John

Apex
    This reply has been marked as private.
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Apex,

make sure you use latest version of the plugin. Currently it is 2.1.1. Does it happen on existing page, new page or both? Could you submit a request providing admin login details?

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 125 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.