motopress editor dont stop loading…

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 125 total)
  • Author
    Ben
    Participant

This is somewhat random but it seems like motopress has done some weirdness to their plugins.

The old motopress editor does not appear in the wordpress plugin search anymore. They have a new “product” called page builder that looks the same in the editor. If i had to guess I think that this is meant to replace the wordpress motorpress editor as I can no longer find updates for the motopress editor from the dashboard.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Ben,

As far as I understand you have updated plugin to latest 2.2.0 version? Since this version you have Text and Visual Editor tabs. It allows to have user friendly data in case you remove page Builder plugin or deactivate it. In order to use Page Builder you should switch to Visual Builder tab to launch Page Builder.

Best regards,
    John

Sergei

I use the free version, I have strange events occur on the site, design broke, lost tags editor hangs when you fix it so I can buy a license?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello Sergei,

Make sure you use latest 2.2.0 version of plugin. If it is up to date try to deactivate all plugins except MotoPress Content Editor and try it. Then activate all plugins one by one testing Visual Builder to find what plugin caused a conflict.
    Then contact us describing the situation. We’ll find a solution for you.

Best regards,
    John

Yavor Trampov
    Participant

Hi,

there is some problem with MotoPress 2.2.0 after WordPress 4.7.2 update. The MP editor doesn’t want to load up and an error with “No WordPress editor found” shows up.

I’ve rolled back to 2.1.1 and WordPress 4.7.1 and it works.

Will there be a fix anytime soon for this? Thanks!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Yavor,

Seems like this is not global issue your request is the first one. You can disable all plugins except Visual Builder and see if it works. Then enable plugin one by one to find which one caused an issue.

Best regards,
    John

Andrew Berkshire
    Participant

Hi John,
    I tried your suggestion to deactivate all plugins except for the content editor and test them out one by one, only, my content editor still won’t load, even with everything else deactivated. I’m working on http://www.berkshireguitars.com with version 4.7.3 of WordPress.

I’ve contacted my server to help me roll back to version 4.7.1 to see if that helps, but please keep us updated for when a fix is available.
    Thanks!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello Andrew,

The latest version of plugin (2.2.0) is compatible with WordPress latest version. If you still have difficulties you can try to switch to another theme and launch Visual Builder there. If it is not helpful you can also check if TinyMCE editor (default WordPress editor) is functioning properly. That is you can switch between Text and Visual modes. If it is not helpful you can submit a request to our support team. They will take a closer look at the issue.

Best regards,
    John

Sylvain Bellerose
    Participant

Hello. I purchased the full bundle plug in yesterday. I had template monster tech install wordpress and a wordpress theme onto my domain. I install all the motopress plugins. But motopress builder won’t load. Just stuck at the loading screen. I was hoping to use it this weekend.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello Sylvain,

We are terribly sorry you faced an issue using MotoPress Visual Builder. Make sure there is isntalled latest version of plugin (2.2.0) as there might be installed out of date version of plugin by TemplateMonster theme.
    We are also waiting for details in your request to test the plugin at your WordPress. Please provide your details there and not here as it is public forum.

Best regards,
    John

232 Creative
    Participant

I’m having the same problem. Get’s to about 75% loaded and then just hangs there.

I deactivated all plugins, switched themes (from the Twenty Seventeen and one I purchased on TemplateMonster), tried on different pages, versions are up to date, everything should be good to go.

The hosting is through Network Solutions, which this is the first time I’ve had this problem and the first time I’ve done a site hosted by Network Solutions so that could be the problem but just wanted to see if there was anything else I could try before contacting them.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by 232 Creative.
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for detailed description of the steps you performed. You can also check if preview of draft pages is functioning properly. For this you can add new page, add any text using default WordPress editor and click preview even without saving the changes. If you can see word you typed then issue is on plugin side.
    If there is plugin version 2.2.0 installed at your WordPress and issue still exists then you can submit a request to our support team.

Best regards,
    John

Melissa Makepeace

Hello,
    I am having the same problem as 232creative. The visual editor will not load. Only loads to 75%. I have uninstalled and reinstalled motopress and taken the actions detailed above, and still no luck.
    Please advise.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Melissa,

We need to take a closer look at it. Please submit request to our support team

Best regards,
    John

Patryk

Hello there,

I activated the license for the slider and content editor, but they are still on version 1.2.0 and 1.1.6.2 and there is no option for update, slider works but I can’t edit it

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 125 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.