motopress editor dont stop loading…

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 125 total)
  • Author
    Patryk

Sorry I found it in dashboard > update, but there was no notification

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Patryk,

If you go to Plugins you would find notification above the plugin title. I’m sorry if I explained it not clearly to you.

Best regards,
    John

Richard Belotte
    Participant

Hello. I am also having the same problem with the builder not loading.

I tried the above solution (“…This error occurred after WordPress update to 4.3 version. It happens when you launch MotoPress Editor from a Text tab of default WordPress editor. You need to switch to Visual tab to launch MotoPress Content Editor successfully. The issue will be fixed in the next version of MotoPress plugin…”).

This solution didn’t work though.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Richard,

Make sure you use 2.2.0 version of Visual Builder. The issue you described has been fixed while ago. Please let me know version installed at your WordPress. Does it work at newly created page? Does preview of draft (unpublished) pages works? Please clarify.

Best regards,
    John

Richard Belotte
    Participant

I am using Version 2.3.0 and it’s still not working. It’s not loading on anything live page, draft… nothing.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Richard,

We need more information to define the reason. Make sure you use latest version of WordPress and check it Visual Editor is enabled in your profile settings.
    – Try to create a new page, type test using default editor and click Preview. If you can see the word you typed on the page preview go to the next step. If you can not see the word you typed on the preview you should find what prevents this. It might be incorrectly configured Under Construction mode or some .html file in the root folder of your WordPress.
    – Then try to disable plugins one by one and test Visual Builder to find one that causes conflict.
    – If it is not helpful try to activate another theme and try Visual Builder with it.

Best regards,
    MotoPress Team

Chris Glover
    Participant

Hello.

Does Motopress work with WordPress 4.8?

Thanks
    Chris

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

Yes, MotoPress Content Editor v2.2.0-2.4.0 is compatible with WordPress 4.8. Could you clarify the issue you faced? Did you try the steps described in a reply above?

Best regards,
    John

Chadome

Motopress is not allowing me to select the the WordPress editor. When edit is pressed the Motopress loading screen loads automatically and just hangs. I can’t edit any of my pages after the update.

Faraz Khan
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Hi Chadome and Faraz,

Please, follow the instructions described in this post https://motopress.com/forums/topic/motopress-editor-dont-stop-loading/page/8/#post-539176
    If it does not help, I would recommend you to submit a ticket to our support team providing WordPress admin login details and your website URL, so that they can investigate the issue further.

Best regards,
    Stacy

Ernesto

Hi, after I move directory of my wp site from a secondary directory to root, I have the same problem with text: An internal error occurred during loading Visual Builder. Please submit this data to support team.
    My site works perfectly, but it’s impossible to make changes with Visual Builder.
    I think I have to do a change, but I don’t know where.
    Can you help me?
    Thnaks,
    Ernesto

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Ernesto,

Please email us or submit a request providing license key or email you used for plugin purchase.
    We’ll take a closer look at your WordPress installation.

Best regards,
    MotoPress Team

David Lewis
    Participant

Hi, I am having this problem as well. But only on one of my pages – the editor loads fine for all other pages, just not this one.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi David,

It seems like there is some third party code or script added to that page. We’d recommend to check the page content in this case. If there is any code make sure you have added it to Embed element.
    We have noticed you have a request and we are waiting for your reply there in case you need our assistance.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 125 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.