Your WordPress installation does not meet Demo Builder plugin requirements

Home Forums WordPress Plugins Demo Builder for any WordPress Product Your WordPress installation does not meet Demo Builder plugin requirements

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  John Smith 23 hours, 3 minutes ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Amit Khandelwal

Hello,
    I’m getting this error “Your WordPress installation does not meet Demo Builder plugin requirements:
    WordPress Multisite with sub-domain installation. Your WordPress Multisite installation should be installed using sub-directories option”

Please suggest, how to resolve it.

Thank You

#549720 Reply

Adam Pena
    Participant

Hi, I had the same issue. But unbeknownst to me, I was installing this under a domain I did not list with my subscription.

Under Account >> View Licenses >> Manage Sites >> Add Site.

However this was not the final issue, as I still received this message. So I opted to omit the sub-domain option via the wp-config.php settings.

from

define(‘SUBDOMAIN_INSTALL’, true);

to

define(‘SUBDOMAIN_INSTALL’, false);

I hope this helps. Maybe someone has a complete guide on how to make it work with sub-domains.

• This reply was modified 1 day, 23 hours ago by  Adam Pena.
    #550182 Reply

John Smith
    Keymaster

Hi Amit and Adam,

Yes, you can see that issue if you selected sub-domain structure while setting your Network up. Please follow the documentation to install Network in correct way.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Your WordPress installation does not meet Demo Builder plugin requirements
Your information:

Posted on by  Amit Khandelwal